It has been such a beautiful day here again. We are having such a lovely Spring and early Summer; much better than last year. If I am rembering correctly, I don’t think I wore all of my warm weather clothes last Summer, but I am steadily working through them now.
- Hyacinth viscose drape front top – Kettlewell Colours. Still in a purple mood 😍.
- Bright navy cotton mix cardigan – Lands’ End. I do have a nice wrap which matches the top above, but it needs ironing!
- Navy linen trousers – Isle Collection. I wore these for the first time today and they were fine. They feel comfortable and I am so pleased that they have pockets.
- Crystal and silver earrings.
- Antique silver bell pendant. Bought for me by Lovely Husband from a shop on the Pulteney Bridge in Bath on our honeymoon.
- White enamel and silver leaf bangle.
- Navy leather sandals – Suave.
The ways of the fashion world are very strange to mere mortals like me! We are all happily wearing our Summer clothing now in the Northern Hemisphere, whilst the fashion houses are preparing their Autumn/Winter offers. The twice-yearly thread on The Purse Forum is well under way and you can read the discussion and see the designs of Hermès Autumn/Winter 2018 scarves and shawls. There are some lovely ones coming through, but I cannot, at the moment, see any colourways that I think would work for me or fit into my colour choices. At least that will enable me to save money towards something else instead!
This morning, I edited my Scarf of the Moment post about Mythiques Phoenix Coloriage to add in the new cashmere/silk 140cm shawl colourways. These look gorgeous, but they are definitely beyond my reach!
I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend.