I hope that you all had a great weekend. If you are in my part of the UK (the Midlands), you will know that we had lovely weather again and today has been the same. This is going to be a very short post as I spent all of the afternoon sitting under a parasol in the garden reading a rather trashy book. Soooo relaxing! Just as well because things are a bit fraught amongst the males in this household.
- White cotton vest – Sainsbury’s Tu.
- Navy linen trousers – Isle Collection.
- Blue, white and green silk shrug – Pure Collection.
- Navy leather sandals – Suave.
- Blue and white ceramic and silver earrings – Emma Amies via Etsy.
- Blue and white enamel and crystal Owl bangle – Halcyon Days.
I think I will use a white vest and these navy linen trousers as a base for another outfit tomorrow.