I am continuing to struggle with this hot weather. Despite us taking all possible measures, our house seems to retain the heat and our bedroom becomes the warmest room during the evening. My breathing is seriously affected and I need to discuss this with my doctors.
This was today’s outfit:
- Purple sapphire cotton vest – Lands’ End.
- Navy linen trousers – Isle Collection.
- Purple and gold quilled paper earrings – Victoria Brewer – Pure Designs via Etsy.
- Purple enamel and gold Chain bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Navy leather sandals – Suave.
These Lands’ End vests are lovely, with pretty colours and thick fabric. I nearly bought more in the sale, as they also wash well, but restrained myself for once.
Tomorrow morning, I have a hospital appointment with my main Consultant. I really hope that I am able to get there as I have been too ill to attend the last two. He is an excellent doctor and has worked very hard to try to treat my multiple conditions. It is quite a difficult balancing act!