I am sitting in bed looking out of the window at a beautiful sunny afternoon. I really wish that I could have gone out today, but I did manage to tick off quite a few items from my jobs list. Lovely Husband and I sat together a couple of days ago and compiled a household “to-do” list. I am a terrible list maker. LH makes them every day and is so organised with our family finances and other household matters. I, in contrast, was Mrs Super-Organised-Listmaking-Librain when I was at work; but I am Mrs Disorganised at home!
Let’s see if LH’s influence wins!
I carried on Tuesday’s autumnal colour scheme for today’s outfit, changing the neutral to navy instead of brown…
- Navy cotton cable jumper – Lands’ End.
- Navy cotton jersey cord trousers – Lands’ End.
- Bronze Art Nouveau style earrings.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in navy, brick, teal and red – Tyger,Tyger – Hermès. Tied in an asymmetric wrap.
- No bracelets today as I was using my computer and they do get in the way.
I really like this combination of clothing. The jumper is warm and the trousers are extremely comfortable and hang quite nicely. I feel rather ashamed that I used to smirk a bit at my Mother’s wardrobe of elasticated waist trousers and skirts as she became older. I have now reached that stage myself!
At least Hermès scarves add a bit of je ne sais quoi!
Oh, I will show you my latest purchases tomorrow, including my items from Tuesday’s trip into town.