The day began with rather a kerfuffle with Elder Son. His autism means that he hates sudden changes of plan and rapid decision-making, so we had to do a lot of calming down and sorting out. Or rather, Lovely Husband had to do the sorting out whilst I did the calming down. After that, we have both enjoyed the peace and quiet!
I have been wearing a nice outfit today with my first ever Hermès scarf: La Promenade de Platon. This shows scenes of Ancient Greek sporting activity, surrounded by foliage. I really love the colours. Unfortunately, I was unable to make a collage today as I realised that I didn’t have photos of some of the items. So here is my selfie…
- Turquoise cashmere v-neck jumper – John Lewis. This is exactly the same design as the one I wore yesterday, but a lot older. The colour is wonderful (yet again, my iPad camera has turned it to blue) and I wish I could replace it as it has several moth holes!
- Navy cotton stretch cord trousers – Lands’ End.
- Gold Celtic style hoop earrings.
- Purple crystal and gold tone pendant – Marks and Spencer.
- Purple leather and pale gold Gancio wrap bracelet – Ferragamo. These purple shades pick up the colour of the scarf’s contrast hem.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in turquoise, beige, brick, and purple – La Promenade de Platon – Hermès.
Right, now I am going to open a new book – Reading Roundup post tomorrow.