Yesterday was such a positive day. Somehow, the stars and planets were aligned and both Lovely Husband and I felt well enough to go out. In addition, it was really gorgeous day with a bright blue sky and sunshine – beautiful 😀.
We had a wander around a garden centre and a cup of tea and chat. I think that I actually walked quite a long way because my legs and ankles felt really stiff when I got home, but that was no problem. I like to feel that I have managed even a little bit of exercise. I also managed to avoid spending any money – apart from on drinks! Pretty amazing for me 😆.
Anyway, I wore my nice navy cashmere v-neck again and it was actually too warm for it! I dressed it with my favourite Owl in the City scarf by Aspinal and my new sparkly owl brooch. I had to remove the scarf in the end as I was heating up so much.
Today’s (yesterday’s really) outfit:
- Navy cashmere v-neck jumper – John Lewis.
- Navy cotton stretch cord trousers – Lands’ End.
- Navy suede ankle boots – Duo Boots.
- Crystal and gold earrings.
- Crystal and gold tone owl brooch – Sonrisa Boutique.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in navy, blues, grey and white – Owl in the City – Aspinal.