Wow! It is almost the end of October. I can hardly believe how quickly the time is flying by.
Tomorrow, Lovely Husband is having an eye operation in the afternoon and we have been trying to prepare for some days, or even weeks, without him being able to drive. I hope we have managed to complete most of the items on our lists by tomorrow. As you can imagine, my anxiety levels have been through the roof. I am very upset that I am too ill at the moment to drive him to the hospital and back and, as Younger Son has moved out, LH will have to use taxis instead. I hate being so useless! LH does so much to look after me and I am devastated that I can’t reciprocate as I would have done in the past.
I am sure that the operation will be successful and that LH will soon recover, as he did last time. He is pretty chilled about the whole thing on the surface, but is quite apprehensive underneath his Yorkshire exterior.
- Navy cotton cable jumper – Land’s End.
- Navy cotton stretch cord trousers – Lands’ End.
- Blue resin and silver earrings.
- Cobalt blue enamel and gold Sgama bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in blue, fuchsia, teal and purple – L’Arbre du Vent – Hermès. Tied in my favourite asymmetric wrap.
I may not be able to write my usual Reading Roundup post tomorrow, if not I will try to upload it on Thursday instead. We will have to see how things go.