I continued the grey theme for today’s outfit. There are a few items in my wardrobe in various greys from my working days, although I sent my lovely suits to the charity shop. I am still thinking about adding more pieces and having grey as a base/neutral in addition to navy, but I haven’t finally decided yet. Brown is definitely on the way out now but I will keep a couple of items which go with some of my favourite scarves, together with some accessories in tan. I know I don’t have to keep to rigid made-up rules, but it is easier to organise and plan outfits if you have a restricted colour scheme and don’t just purchase a rainbow of pieces.
- Mid grey cashmere short sleeved top – John Lewis.
- Heathered light grey cashmere cardigan – Pure Collection.
- Navy cotton joggers – Cotton Traders.
- Grey crystal and gold tone earrings – Swarovski.
- Coral enamel and gold Agama bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Silk scarf, gavroche size, in blue, grey, pink and white – The Savana Dance – Hermès.