This will be a short post today as we have been quite busy and I have only just arrived home in time to write. The morning was tough because I had a pretty bad coughing bout in the night. I was due to have the flu vaccination this afternoon, so I had to psych myself up a bit to be able to leave the house, but, in the end all was OK. I am not at all scared of needles after all of the investigations I have had!
After that, we decided to go to the garden centre for a cup of tea and a walk around. I have been looking for a new winter coat for a while and so was very pleased to find just the right one: navy, waterproof, wind proof, warm, thigh length and not very expensive. I know that I don’t go out very much, but I do need something right for the weather when I do venture forth.
- Mid grey cashmere short sleeved top – John Lewis.
- Heathered light grey cashmere cardigan – Pure Collection.
- Navy cotton stretch cord trousers – Lands’ End.
- Silver and crystal earrings.
- Cobalt blue enamel and gold Agama bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in blue, white and lavender – Hera – Liberty of London. From a distance, the pale lavender looks quite greyish and so goes well with grey clothing.
Happy Thanksgiving from the U.S. Your outfit is lovely and mellow.