The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 16/04/21: second dose tomorrow!
- Reading roundup 14/04/21
- Update 12/04/21 with thoughts about my hair
- Outfits of the week 09/04/21
- Reading roundup 07/04/21
- Update 05/04/21 from an M addict!
- Outfits of the week 02/04/21
- Not a Reading roundup 31/03/21
- Update 29/03/21 with Olympian Gods X 2!!
- Outfits of the week 26/03/21
Tag Archives: coats
I hope that everyone had a good weekend. At the moment, I find it difficult to distinguish between the days of the week as they all seem to be the same for me! Recently, I came to the conclusion that … Continue reading
I was trying to avoid the sales. Really, honestly… Well, I simply couldn’t resist. In recent years I have put on a lot of weight, for a variety of reasons, and loads of my clothing staples don’t fit me any … Continue reading
I am in bed again today, so I won’t do an Outfit of the Day with my old pyjamas! There are, however, some purchases from last week to show you. On Tuesday, I popped into Sainsbury’s after my hair appointment … Continue reading