The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 01/02/23
- Monday post 30/01/23: it’s good to be back!
- Taking a short break 24/01/23
- Scarf of the moment: Robe Légère
- Friday post 20/01/23: with even more scarves!
- Reading roundup 18/01/23
- Monday post 16/01/23: hitting the sales!
- Friday post 13/01/23: with a range of scarves!
- Reading roundup 11/01/23
- Monday post 09/01/23: with a beautiful reveal!
Tag Archives: coats
I hope that everyone had a good weekend. At the moment, I find it difficult to distinguish between the days of the week as they all seem to be the same for me! Recently, I came to the conclusion that … Continue reading
I was trying to avoid the sales. Really, honestly… Well, I simply couldn’t resist. In recent years I have put on a lot of weight, for a variety of reasons, and loads of my clothing staples don’t fit me any … Continue reading
I am in bed again today, so I won’t do an Outfit of the Day with my old pyjamas! There are, however, some purchases from last week to show you. On Tuesday, I popped into Sainsbury’s after my hair appointment … Continue reading