Oh, it has been such a nasty wet day! I am feeling quite pleased, though, as I have completed quite a few useful tasks for once. We are madly trying to get all of our household/family paperwork in order and, as I am the go-to computer person in this house, it is my job to do all of the creating, formatting, updating and editing of our documents and files. I have realised that I also need to make some time to backup everything to the cloud as soon as possible.
I decided to dig out and old, but favourite, cowl neck cashmere jumper today. It is a lovely heathered aqua colour that never photographs accurately. Yet again, my iPad camera turns the colour to blue. So annoying!
- Aqua cashmere cowl neck jumper – Marks and Spencer.
- Navy cotton stretch cord trousers – Land’s end.
- Pearl stud earrings – John Lewis.
- Long string of pearls – John Lewis.
- Cream and eau-de-nil enamel and gold Agama bangle – Halcyon Days. My jumper almost matches the colour in this bangle!
I have a few other items to show you. First of all the other two items that I bought from Sainsbury’s last week: grey leggings with zips. These are in a versatile charcoal colour…
Then these cute owl earrings. I really love owls!
Now my birthday present from my sister: this glamorous sparkly scarf in cool blue and silver:
Yes, I really do love clothes and accessories and colour!