The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 27/11/20 – hassles all round!
- Reading roundup 25/11/20
- Update 23/11/20 with some grammatical humour
- Outfit of the day 20/11/20
- Reading roundup 18/11/20
- Outfit of the day 16/11/20 with Hermès’ Sweet Dreams scarf
- Update 13/11/20 with birthday gifts
- Reading roundup 11/11/20
- Update 09/11/20
- Update 06/11/20
Tag Archives: pearls
I hope all of you lovely visitors to the blog have had a wonderful Easter. It has been amazing weather in most of the UK; very sunny and so warm for the time of year. In the end, I did … Continue reading
As I was actually leaving the house to go for my counselling session, I tried a small experiment today. I usually wear my clothes for only a couple of hours, so I feel that it is OK to put them … Continue reading