The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 18/06/21
- Reading roundup 16/06/21
- Update 14/06/21: my Massaccesi handbag lineup!
- Update 11/06/21: hunting for pretty nightwear… continued!
- Reading roundup 09/06/21
- Update 07/06/21: hunting for pretty nightwear
- Outfits of the week 04/06/21
- Reading roundup 02/06/21
- Update 31/05/21
- Update 24/05/21 – taking a break
Tag Archives: pearls
I hope all of you lovely visitors to the blog have had a wonderful Easter. It has been amazing weather in most of the UK; very sunny and so warm for the time of year. In the end, I did … Continue reading
As I was actually leaving the house to go for my counselling session, I tried a small experiment today. I usually wear my clothes for only a couple of hours, so I feel that it is OK to put them … Continue reading