All of the “activity” of the last few days has worn me out a bit. I have had to rest more today, so I have not been able to help with the housework. Over the weekend, I will try to tackle the lounge, with help, and get the Christmas tree up, but I may not be able to. We now have a very simple fibre-optic tree with no decorations. The tree is very pretty and I love turning out the lounge lights on an evening and just watching the tree change in sequence. I feel like a child again!
For today’s outfit, I dug out my oldest Ferragamo scarf. This one has a wide navy border and a vaguely geometric design in brown, blue, green and yellow with the outlines of leopards in brown. The silk is very soft and drapes well. I wore it over my navy cotton cable jumper and a navy polo neck base layer:
- Navy cotton polo neck base layer – Isle Collection.
- Navy cotton cable jumper – Lands’ End.
- Navy cotton joggers – Cotton Traders.
- Bronze Art Nouveau style earrings.
- Bluebell enamel and gold Chain bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in navy, blue, brown and gold – Ferragamo.
I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend.
PS I have a very lovely item arriving on Monday!