It was my first counselling session today and I was rather nervous about going. I have changed so much with this illness. Only a couple of years ago, I was a really confident driver, happy to find new places, unfazed by almost any kind of driving. But last night, I was getting really anxious about today. Although I had seen this particular counsellor before, he is now using a new room in a different town and I felt really unsettled about this, for some reason. Lovely Husband took me there and waited outside whilst I went to the first introductory meeting. I had hoped that we would then go for lunch somewhere nice, but, unfortunately, we had a bit of a “disagreement “ on the way back so came straight home. My next session is at the same time next week, so I hope that I will handle it all better then.
- Navy cotton cable jumper – Lands’ End.
- Navy stretch cotton cord trousers – Lands’ End.
- Navy suede ankle boots – Duo Boots.
- Violet resin and gold earrings – The Grand Tour Collection.
- Blue enamel and gold Agama bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Cashmere and silk shawl, 140cm, in blues, pink, beige and mauve – Hera – Liberty of London.
This is such a lovely outfit and I felt good wearing it. The shawl drapes well and is so warm and cosy on a cold day.
I hope that you all have a great weekend.