I had hoped to wear these accessories with the grey twinset that I modelled yesterday, but it has been far too cold today. So, I returned to my trusty navy cotton cable jumper, which is so warm! Another one of these would be very welcome.
It was my first proper counselling session this morning and I think that it went well. We had hoped to go for a pub lunch afterwards, but had to come back home instead. The reason for that was to do with my chronic cough. One of the strong triggers for the worst attacks is smoke. All of the local pubs pride themselves on their roaring open fires! I used to love these before this horrible illness struck, but cannot cope with them at all nowadays. In fact, all of the chimneys in the town seemed to be belching smoke today.
We did have a nice lunch at home and I am going to try to find a pub without a fire, or persuade Lovely Husband to try a cafe instead. He can still have his pint of beer whilst I am attending my appointment!
- Navy cotton roll neck base layer – Isle Collection.
- Navy cotton cable jumper – Lands’ End.
- Navy stretch cotton cord trousers – Lands’ End.
- Navy leather shoes – Sugar – Hotter.
- Aqua and silver earrings – no image available.
- Aqua bangles in mixed shades.
- Silk twill scarf, 90cm, in glacier blue, navy, pink and grey – A L’Ombre des Pivoines – Hermès. Tied in an asymmetric wrap.
I do hope that you all have a lovely weekend.