We didn’t go out anywhere today, but, even so, I decided to try out my new twinset from Lands’ End with some of my accessories. This scarf is a silk mousseline (chiffon) 140cm in grey, turquoise, yellow, tan, black and white in a lovely feather pattern by Leonard. The silk is amazingly soft and feels like heaven next to my skin. I think that it really complemented the heathered charcoal colour of the top and cardigan. If we had gone out, I think that my tan ankle boots from Duo Boots and my caramel hobo handbag would have toned really well with this outfit.
- Grey cotton mix short sleeved top – Lands’ End.
- Grey cotton mix crew neck cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Grey stretch cotton cord trousers – Lands’ End.
- Mother of pearl and silver Art Deco style earrings.
- White enamel and silver feather design bangle.
- Silk mousseline scarf, 140cm, in grey, turquoise, yellow, tan black and white – feather design – Leonard.
It is my first proper counselling session tomorrow and I am hoping that Lovely Husband and I both feel well enough afterwards to go out for lunch. It is such a long time since we last did that!