I was determined to get up for a while this morning and so forced myself into the shower to wake up properly. These days even having a shower is so hard and I have to go back to bed afterwards until I recover from the inevitable wheezing and coughing. I did manage to put on quite a nice outfit, with this pretty scarf from Cornelia James. It has a wide blue border and a leopard print centre, surrounded by belts and chains in a range of colours on a background of pale blue. If we had gone out, I would have changed into jeans and my gorgeous leopard print shoes from Duo Boots – I have put a reminder of those at the bottom of the page.
- Navy cotton roll neck base layer – Isle Collection.
- Navy wool boxy jumper – WoolOvers.
- Navy cotton joggers – Cotton Traders.
- Blue resin and silver earrings.
- Navy leather and pale gold wrap bracelet – Ferragamo.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in blues, leopard print, green and gold – Cornelia James. Tied casually using a basic bias fold.
I really love these shoes!