The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Monday post 05/12/22: under too much stress!
- Friday post 02/12/22 with the lovely, lazy leopardesses
- Reading roundup 30/11/22
- Monday post 28/11/22 with this and that
- Friday post 25/11/22 with a spectrum of scarves
- Reading roundup 24/11/22
- Monday post 21/11/22 with various thoughts
- Friday post 18/11/22 with “unsuitable” scarves!
- Reading roundup 16/11/22
- Monday post 14/11/22 with presents and H news
Tag Archives: Cornelia James
I was determined to get up for a while this morning and so forced myself into the shower to wake up properly. These days even having a shower is so hard and I have to go back to bed afterwards … Continue reading
One of the beauties of having a colour scheme for your wardrobe is that you begin to develop a range of clothes and accessories that go nicely together. After nearly two years of working towards more organisation in my purchases … Continue reading
It has been really cold over the last few days and we had a sprinkling of snow overnight, although it has almost all melted away now. I have been struggling with illness all weekend, but did manage to get to … Continue reading