Snow is forecast for the next few days, so I decided that I had to go to the Library today so that I could pick up some reserved books. Despite feeling very weak and unwell, I forced myself to get up and dressed and Lovely Husband was kind enough to drive.
I didn’t feel strong enough to go anywhere else afterwards, so we came straight back home. This outfit wasn’t on display for long!
- Navy cotton roll neck base layer – Isle Collection.
- Navy wool boxy jumper – WoolOvers.
- Navy cotton stretch cord trousers – Lands’ End.
- ”Book” earrings – Etsy. For obvious reasons, I like to wear these on library visits! They have proper pages with tiny writing.
- Fine silk stole in navy, purple, orange and brown – Leopards and Feathers – Ferragamo. Unlike Hermès’ scarves, Ferragamo’s don’t really have official names, so I kind of make up my own!