The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 27/11/20 – hassles all round!
- Reading roundup 25/11/20
- Update 23/11/20 with some grammatical humour
- Outfit of the day 20/11/20
- Reading roundup 18/11/20
- Outfit of the day 16/11/20 with Hermès’ Sweet Dreams scarf
- Update 13/11/20 with birthday gifts
- Reading roundup 11/11/20
- Update 09/11/20
- Update 06/11/20
Tag Archives: book jewellery
Snow is forecast for the next few days, so I decided that I had to go to the Library today so that I could pick up some reserved books. Despite feeling very weak and unwell, I forced myself to get … Continue reading
I decided to wear some “old friends” today: my rather whimsical book earrings which I bought when I was still working as a school librarian. We didn’t manage to go out, but I have enjoyed watching some TV and, of … Continue reading