The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Scarf of the moment: Plumes en Fête – revised to include the shawl
- Update 07/08/20 with a beautiful reveal!
- Reading roundup 05/08/20
- Update 03/08/20
- Update 31/07/20 with lovely Hermès Plumes en Fête
- Reading roundup 29/07/20
- Outfit of the day 24/07/20
- Reading roundup 22/07/20
- Update 20/07/20 with a very naughty little reveal!
- Update 17/07/20
Tag Archives: book jewellery
Snow is forecast for the next few days, so I decided that I had to go to the Library today so that I could pick up some reserved books. Despite feeling very weak and unwell, I forced myself to get … Continue reading
I decided to wear some “old friends” today: my rather whimsical book earrings which I bought when I was still working as a school librarian. We didn’t manage to go out, but I have enjoyed watching some TV and, of … Continue reading