The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 07/12/22
- Monday post 05/12/22: under too much stress!
- Friday post 02/12/22 with the lovely, lazy leopardesses
- Reading roundup 30/11/22
- Monday post 28/11/22 with this and that
- Friday post 25/11/22 with a spectrum of scarves
- Reading roundup 24/11/22
- Monday post 21/11/22 with various thoughts
- Friday post 18/11/22 with “unsuitable” scarves!
- Reading roundup 16/11/22
Tag Archives: book jewellery
Snow is forecast for the next few days, so I decided that I had to go to the Library today so that I could pick up some reserved books. Despite feeling very weak and unwell, I forced myself to get … Continue reading
I decided to wear some “old friends” today: my rather whimsical book earrings which I bought when I was still working as a school librarian. We didn’t manage to go out, but I have enjoyed watching some TV and, of … Continue reading