Well, I did get to my counselling session today. Although I have been struggling, both physically and mentally, I was able to get up, have a shower, dress myself and get into the car without a serious cough. Lovely Husband did the driving and I then struggled up the staircases to the consulting room. I felt much better after the appointment and we then drove to the only pub we could think of that doesn’t have an open fire. I really enjoyed a small steak and kidney pie and a few chips with a delicious gravy and a cup of tea!
This feels like an achievement!
As most of my best cashmere is being washed, I dug out this old but well-loved cowl neck jumper in a heathered aqua colour.
- Heathered aqua cowl neck jumper – Marks and Spencer.
- Navy cotton stretch cord trousers – Lands’ End.
- Navy leather shoes – Sugar – Hotter.
- Crystal and silver bracelet – present from Younger Son. No image.
- Crystal and silver snowflake earrings – Etsy.
- Crystal and silver snowflake brooch – present from Elder Son.
We still haven’t had any snow here today yet and I hope any readers who are struggling with it get a thaw very soon. Mind you, if you are enjoying sledging and building snowmen, then I hope you have a lot of fun!