I am trying to hold on to my sense of humour, although that is quite difficult at the moment. It feels as if my health is steadily beating me down; I have been very ill all weekend. But, life must go on! Well, that’s a saying anyway…
- Cobalt blue cotton and lace vest – Marks and Spencer.
- Aqua cotton and white lace knickers – Sainsbury’s Tu.
- Navy cotton socks – Sainsbury’s Tu.
- Black modal and white satin trim pyjamas – Marks and Spencer.
- Grey-blue, aqua and white velour dressing gown – Sainsbury’s Tu.
- Aqua glass and silver heart shaped earrings.
- Smile plastered on…
See, I can still list out my outfit!
Trying to keep my sense of humour during a bad time, trying to keep my sense of humour during a bad time, trying to keep my sense of humour….. (and repeat until I manage to keep my sense of humour)…