It was my weekly counselling session this morning. In fact it was a really good one as I had a couple of very important issues to talk about and I feel that I now have some helpful strategies to use during next week. I am also beginning to look at some things in a new way, which is also useful.
The warm and sunny weather has now gone and it has been a very grey day, so I decided to wear one of my “happy” scarves. I really love this one as it could have been made for me! I do wear it quite often so you may have read about it several times on here: Karine Assaf’s A Feminist at Heart. The lovely shade of orange used for the border is uplifting and really sets off the other colours – blues, white, grey and a touch of gold. There are books, feminism, a wolf and what looks like a lovely holiday in the design 😀😀😀.
- Navy cashmere v-neck jumper – John Lewis.
- Indigo jeans – Cotton Traders.
- Navy suede ankle boots – Duo Boots.
- Cobalt blue crystal and silver earrings – Sonrisa Boutique.
- Cobalt enamel and gold Curb Chain bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Silk scarf, 70cm, in blue, orange, white and grey – A Feminist at Heart – Karine Assaf. Simply folded into a triangle and tied round the back of the neck.
I am now going to spend the rest of the day reading, doing a few household tasks and trying to decide on a certain purchase that I have been saving up for!
More about that next week.