Again, this is cheating a bit as it is actually the outfit I wore yesterday (I am in bed wearing pyjamas today). It was such a lovely sunny day and I knew that the weather was going to change over the next few days. So, I decided to cheer myself up by wearing one of my most Spring-like scarves! The gorgeous colours in Hermès’ Au Pays des Oiseaux Fleurs – turquoise, blue, taupe, purple and that amazing yellow – just sing “Spring” to me!
Today’s (yesterday’s) outfit:
- Navy cotton mix short sleeved top – Lands’ End.
- Navy cotton mix cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Navy cotton stretch cord trousers – Lands’ End.
- Navy resin and silver earrings.
- Blue and cream enamel, crystal and gold Owl bangle – Halcyon Days. As the scarf is about birds, I thought that this bangle would be appropriate 😍.
- Turquoise enamel and gold plain bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in yellow, blues, turquoise, purple and taupe – Au Pays des Oiseaux Fleurs – Hermès. Tied in an asymmetric wrap to show off the gorgeous border colour.
Yesterday, Lovely Husband felt well enough to take me to the Library and I chose a huge pile of books. He felt unable to do any more, so we went home afterwards. Today is Elder Son’s day off and he has been turning the house upside down “helping” us to tidy up! Um…
Oh, and I have some really great news:
Younger Son is coming home for a few days next week – whoop!!!!!!!
I am feeling soooooo very happy 😀😀😀.