I am sitting in bed trying hard not to cry. Yes, we have just waved off Younger Son after a few lovely days with him. I will miss him so much when he is away, although I am also very happy for him that he seems to be so much more content now.
Lovely Husband drove us all to the local town where I have my counselling and then we three went for a pub lunch. Elder Son is working today, so he couldn’t join us. I wore my gorgeous new scarf again – had a blue day!
- Cobalt blue cotton cable jumper – Lands’ End.
- Indigo jeans – Cotton Traders.
- Cobalt blue crystal and silver earrings – Sonrisa Boutique.
- Navy, neutral and blue horn necklace – via Etsy.
- Blue enamel and gold Agama bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Blue and cream enamel, crystal and gold Owl bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Wool and silk scarf, 100cm, in blue, white and grey – Sweet Dreams – Hermès.
I carried my blue Africa leather midi-zip Selene handbag by Massaccesi instead of the bright blue midi-Muse as I thought that this would be too much!
This morning, I took a photo of some of my blue accessories with this outfit. Yes, I love blue 💙💙💙.
I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend.