Yet again, this outfit only stayed on for a few minutes. I went downstairs just before lunchtime with the plan of watching some TV with Lovely Husband, but it was not to be. I started to feel really nauseous and ended up back in bed. I suppose I can put this on tomorrow!
- Bright navy cotton mix short sleeved top – Lands’ End.
- Bright navy cotton mix crew neck cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Navy cotton joggers – Cotton Traders.
- Navy leather and gold Gancia wrap bracelet – Ferragamo.
- Gold stud earrings – H Samuel.
- Silk scarf, hand painted, in blue, pink, beige, green and silver – ArtDeTerre via Etsy.
I also have some interesting news for handbag lovers. As visitors to this blog will know, I have several bespoke bags made by Marco Massaccesi and his team – I have mentioned them often enough. Back in the Autumn, I also wrote about the sad closure of Marco’s factory. Last night I received an email about a plan to use Kickstarter to attempt to raise the finance to create a new version of Massaccesi: Massaccesi 2.0. I really hope that this will enable this wonderful craftsman and his team to carry on their work.
If you would like to know more (and see the wonderful new designs) do click here for further information. I have put in my own pledge and hope that it all comes to fruition and I am able to do a lovely reveal in a few months.