Well, I actually managed to go to today’s counselling appointment! It feels like a major achievement. It tired me out so much that I had to return to bed this afternoon, but I am still pleased.
This time, I didn’t spend time planning a particular outfit, to then get disappointed when I couldn’t go out. Instead, I simply threw on things that were easy: starting with one of my favourite scarves that always makes me feel good – A Feminist at Heart by Karine Assaf. This is so easy to coordinate with a mainly navy blue outfit.
- Bright navy cotton mix short sleeved top – Lands’ End.
- Bright navy cotton mix crew neck cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Indigo straight leg jeans – Klass.
- Blue, copper, black and silver resin earrings. Present from my Mother. These are perfect with the colours in the scarf.
- Navy enamel and gold Geometric earrings – Halcyon Days.
- Silk scarf, 70cm, in orange, blues, white and grey – A Feminist at Heart – Karine Assaf. Tied in a criss-cross knot using a MaiTai medium size horn scarf ring.
Right, I think that I now need another cup of tea, so I will venture downstairs for a few minutes then return to bed so that I can settle down with my latest book.
Happy weekend to you all!