We actually went out for a pub lunch! Hip, hip, hooray!!!
It was my hairdresser appointment again this morning and I staggered around a couple of shops afterwards. I so rarely shop in real-life establishments. Anyway, I was very tired by the time Lovely Husband came to pick me up and I said to him, at first, that I wanted to go straight home. After thinking for about 10 seconds, I changed my mind, so we then drove out into the countryside.
So, I am back home in bed with a nice hairdo, a full tummy and drooping eyelids, but feeling very pleased 😀! LH has been sleeping in his reclining chair downstairs all afternoon. Oh, the joys of old age – ha, ha!
Here are the photos. First, before my haircut…
- Cobalt cotton mix crew-neck top – Lands’ End.
- Cobalt cotton mix crew-neck cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Indigo straight leg jeans – Klass.
- Blue resin and silver earrings.
- Cobalt enamel and gold Curb Chain bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Cream enamel and gold Byzantine bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in blues, white, green and orange – De la Mer au Ciel – Hermès. Tied in a necklace knot.
It has been very warm today with wonderful blue skies. The English countryside looked so beautiful as we drove through and our back garden (if I squint slightly to avoid the weeds), is also lovely.
PS. If you would like to know more about the De la Mer au Ciel scarf design, please look at my Scarf of the Moment post.