I am now back home after my counselling session, and lunch, sitting in bed writing this post. Generally, this week has been a pretty good one and I feel contented. For today’s outfit, I turned to my favourite purple shades, from the palest lilac to amethyst to rich deep purple. My handbag was the lovely Massaccesi Victoria in amethyst pebbled leather. I also have a very appropriate, for me, piece of jewellery to show you.
- Purple cotton mix crew-neck top – Lands’ End.
- Pale lilac cotton mix crew-neck cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Indigo cotton straight leg jeans – Klass.
- Purple and white crystal and gold stud earrings.
- Purple enamel and gold Chain skinny bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Gold, silver, crystal and enamel Teapot and Cup necklace – Bill Skinner via eBay.
Yes, when I found this necklace on eBay, I simply couldn’t resist! As you must be aware, if you read this blog or know me in real life, I am an absolute tea addict. These days, I spend my time with a large pot of tea next to me all of the time. I couldn’t exist without tea. I love tea!
I think you will get the idea…
So, this necklace is perfect for me and I wore it today with pretty minimal jewellery so that it had a real starring role in my outfit. The necklace shows a tiny silver teapot, cup and saucer decorated with enamelled flowers and crystals. Here is a larger version of the image…
I also bought a couple of other items this week, in preparation for the Summer, and I will show you those on Monday.
Happy Weekend to you all!
Looking good and what a great colour. 🙂
Thank you for your kind comment x
LikeLiked by 1 person
My pleasure! ❤