My counselling session was moved to this morning and I am pleased that I was feeling well enough to go. There were quite a few issues that I needed to talk through, so it was really worth the journey.
As for my outfit, I decided to have a complete change of colour scheme: coral and other shades of pink instead of purple. This Parures de Samouraïs design for Hermès has become a really popular and sought-after scarf, some colourways achieving amazing prices! I love wearing mine with this bright coral pink Lands’ End twinset.
- Coral pink cotton mix crew neck top – Lands’ End.
- Coral pink cotton mix crew neck cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Indigo cotton straight leg jeans – Klass.
- Crystal and gold stud earrings.
- Coral enamel and gold Agama bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Eau-de-nil and cream enamel, and gold Agama bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in aqua, coral, cream and ice blue – Parures de Samouraïs – Hermès. Tied in a “Fifi” knot named after a lovely member of The Purse Forum.
My counselling appointment raised a lot of thoughts that I have been mulling over all afternoon. If I am in the right frame of mind tomorrow, I may share some of these in a post.
Oh, I nearly forgot! I had some great news yesterday evening: Younger Son is coming to stay overnight tomorrow on his way to the airport for his holiday flight – whoop! I can’t wait to see him and give him a biiiiiig hug 🤗.
PS. If you are interested in reading more about the lovely Parures de Samouraïs scarf, do have a look at this Scarf of the Moment post.