It has been raining heavily for most of the day and so I had to wear my best waterproof coat when we went out. I took a bit of a risk in using one of my Hermès scarves, but was very careful to avoid getting it wet. Although I was extremely tired (yesterday evening was pretty horrible with Elder Son kicking off), I did manage to attend my counselling appointment. I really needed to go so that I could offload and deal with some of my distress from the previous day. Let’s hope that he has calmed down by the time he comes home tonight.
- White cotton crew neck t-shirt – Sainsbury’s Tu.
- Bright navy cotton mix crew neck cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Indigo cotton straight leg jeans – Klass.
- Crystal and gold tone Owl earrings – Sainsbury’s Tu.
- Coral pink enamel and gold Agama bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Blue enamel and gold Agama bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in pink, red, denim blue and white – Mythiques Phoenix Coloriage – Hermès. Tied in my favourite asymmetric wrap.
This was a deliberate attempt to show how a change in accessories makes such a difference to an outfit. My clothes were very similar to those I wore yesterday, but the change to pink and mid blue accessories changes the whole look!
Let’s hope that the sun comes out over the weekend. Younger Son will be staying with us overnight on his return from holiday and I am looking forward to a quick catch-up before he goes back to work. I still cannot bring myself to write “goes home” 😟.
Anyway, I do hope that you all have a fantastic weekend.
PS. If you like this Mythiques Phoenix Coloriage scarf and you would like more information, please do have a look at my Scarf of the Moment post.