The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 12/04/21 with thoughts about my hair
- Outfits of the week 09/04/21
- Reading roundup 07/04/21
- Update 05/04/21 from an M addict!
- Outfits of the week 02/04/21
- Not a Reading roundup 31/03/21
- Update 29/03/21 with Olympian Gods X 2!!
- Outfits of the week 26/03/21
- Reading roundup 24/03/21
- Update 22/03/21 – I’m back again!
Tag Archives: ASD
It has been raining heavily for most of the day and so I had to wear my best waterproof coat when we went out. I took a bit of a risk in using one of my Hermès scarves, but was … Continue reading
Well, I am a little better today and, although I have been reading in bed most of the time, I did venture downstairs for a couple of hours. Yesterday, on the other hand, was very difficult. Lovely Husband and I … Continue reading
I cannot post properly today because I am too ill and things are rather fraught in this house! I hope that I will be able to write tomorrow. Best wishes, ❤️🧡💙💛💚💜