Once again, six weeks have passed by and it was time for my visit to the hairdresser. Lovely Husband persuaded me that I was well enough to go (only just) and kindly drove me into town. Afterwards, I walked across to the Library, tried out the “Smart Library” system for the first time (no staffing so you have to let yourself in), and picked up two reserved books. LH then picked me up and drove us home.
I wore a lovely colourful outfit today – bright turquoise and navy with a hand-painted silk scarf from SilkScarvesColorado via Etsy. The scarf has a multitude of colours, some metallic, including bronze, gold, green, lilac, purple, pink and yellow. It interested me to try out two different ties using the same scarf with a MaiTai horn scarf ring…
The above image shows my hair and outfit before the appointment. The collage below shows what I looked like afterwards. I had to take the scarf off because the sun came out!
- Bright turquoise cotton mix crew neck top – Lands’ End.
- Bright turquoise cotton mix crew neck cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Navy linen trousers – Isle Collection.
- Aqua, blue and navy leather sandals – Hotter. First sandal wearing of the Summer!
- Turquoise, black and gold tone Art Deco Egyptian style earrings – via Etsy.
- Turquoise enamel and gold Giraffe bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Silk scarf, rectangle, in multicolours – SilkScarvesColorado via Etsy. Tied in a half-bow knot using a MaiTai horn scarf ring. In real life, the metallic green in the scarf is very close to the turquoise of my cotton twinset.
It was so nice to get out of the house and actually talk to someone other than family members for once!