It is a lovely sunny day again, just the right temperature for me. I have heard that we are going to have a very hot weekend, which may cause me some issues as my asthma tends to react badly in those circumstances. I will just have to use my mini fan (kindly bought for me by Younger Son) and drink loads – not that I need any excuse for my tea drinking!
I managed to get to my counselling appointment this morning, thanks to Lovely Husband, and it was very useful. I got quite a lot off my chest. There was almost a problem with my asthma. We arrived in the small town quite early, so I wandered around the shops for a few minutes and popped into what looked like a rather intriguing vintage clothing shop. Unfortunately, I had to dash straight out again as they were burning incense. It was really strong and I could feel my throat starting to react. Luckily, I was able to control my breathing – phew! I won’t go into that shop again, which is quite a shame as it looked as if they had some nice things.
It was time for a change of colour scheme – coral with navy, aqua and cream…
- Coral cotton mix crew neck top – Lands’ End. Showing the cardigan here as I don’t have a good image of the top.
- Navy linen trousers – Isle Collection.
- Polar white leather shoes – Hotter. This was the first time I have worn them out of the house.
- Cream enamel and gold Agama earrings – Halcyon Days.
- Cream enamel and gold Byzantine bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Cream and aqua enamel and gold Agama bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in aqua, coral, cream, orange and purple – Peacocks in Tropical Garden – Ferragamo. Tied in an asymmetric wrap.
I hope that all my visitors have a lovely weekend – back next week!