OK, so this is really yesterday’s outfit. Lovely Husband took me to the Library as I had some reservations to pick up. So that gave me the boost I needed to put on some nice clothes for once. Today it is warm and muggy and I am sitting on the bed feeling very hot and uncomfortable in pyjamas bottoms and a vest.
It was definitely not scarf weather yesterday. Instead, I wore this lovely oriental patterned kimono jacket and a pair of my most flamboyant earrings – those tassels!
- Navy cotton vest – Sainsbury’s Tu.
- Blue and white modal/viscose kimono jacket – China Tree – One Hundred Stars.
- Navy and white woven linen trousers – Isle Collection.
- Blue and white oriental style tassel earrings – 6195shirley on eBay.
- White enamel and silver leaf bangle.
- Navy nubuck slip on shoes – Hotter.
Now I am going to pick up my new book – it is the last part of a series and I have been really looking forward to reading it. I may surface in a few hours…..