I do hope that you all had a good weekend, whether you were working or playing. Elder Son is working hard at the moment as he has taken on quite a lot of overtime to boost his wallet! He has coped well so far and I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything continues peacefully.
My eyesight is still improving, which is fantastic, but I seem to be suffering from extreme fatigue over the last week or so. I can hardly keep my eyes open all day, despite sleeping quite well at night. Friends had warned me about this, so I think this is fairly usual after a stroke. I am trying to get up and go downstairs every day for a few hours, but so much is weighing on Lovely Husband’s shoulders.
At least I was able to get dressed today!
- Navy cotton cable jumper – Lands’ End.
- Pyjama bottoms – Sainsbury’s Tu.
- Crystal and gold tone owl earrings – Sainsbury’s Tu.
- Blue and cream enamel, with crystals and gold, Owl bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in navy, grey, blue and white – Owl in the City – Aspinal. Tied in an asymmetric wrap.
Yes, I went a bit mad with “owl” accessories! I suppose I could have added my owl brooch too…
As I have finished my ebook (Yes!!!!), I will try to write a Reading Roundup post on Wednesday. When I have finished with this post, I will go and make a pot of tea and continue with my new ebook – it feels so lovely to be able to write that!
Love and best wishes,