The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 29/03/23
- Monday post 27/03/23: with an unexpected reveal!
- Friday post 24/03/23: with a little scarf and a large shawl!
- Reading roundup 22/03/23
- Monday post 20/03/23: Mothers’ Day treats
- Friday post 17/03/23: what I would have worn!
- Reading roundup 15/03/23
- Monday post 13/03/23: with this and that
- Friday post 10/03/23: with a gorgeous treat!
- Reading roundup 08/03/23
Tag Archives: tiredness
I had planned to write a post about my new scarf rings with modelling pictures, but I have spent the day in bed with exhaustion. We had some family difficulties last night and I have felt unable to cope today, … Continue reading
Posted in Lifestyle Tagged illness, tiredness Leave a comment
Outfit of the day 04/11/19
I do hope that you all had a good weekend, whether you were working or playing. Elder Son is working hard at the moment as he has taken on quite a lot of overtime to boost his wallet! He has … Continue reading
Posted in Clothes, Health, Lifestyle, Outfit of the day, Scarves, Wardrobe Tagged Aspinal, asymmetric wrap, blue, fatigue, gold, grey, Halcyon Days, Lands' End, navy, Owl in the City, owls, Sainsbury's Tu, stroke, tiredness, white Leave a comment