Looking out of my bedroom window, I can see blue sky and fluffy clouds. At least this is better than the slate grey and heavy rain that we have had recently. No, I still haven’t managed to go out – Elder Son is quite ill with a horrible stabbing headache and he seems to need (want) a lot of TLC. Perhaps I can pluck up my courage and strength later in the week.
I have become so lazy since the stroke, staying in pyjamas all day. So, today I decided to get properly dressed. After all, I have so many lovely outfits and accessories and I really should make the most of them!
This is today’s outfit…
- Navy cotton v-neck long sleeved t-shirt – Sainsbury’s Tu.
- Navy wool-mix long cable cardigan – LL Bean. I am really enjoying this new purchase as it is so snuggly and warm.
- Navy cord leggings – Lands’ End.
- Multicolour earrings – present from my sister.
- Cream enamel and gold Byzantine bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in bright pink, sky blue, white and navy – Cosmographia Universalis – Hermès. Tied in a criss-cross knot using a MaiTai mother-of-pearl scarf ring.
Yes, I know that my hair is in an awful mess, although it’s not really as bad in real life. For some reason, it doesn’t photograph well with my iPad. It is thin and fine, but the grey and silver seem to fade away on screen. I really need to book a haircut, but my health is so precarious at the moment that I don’t think I can be reliable. I must try soon, though.
Now, I shall return to my book because I want to be able to write a reasonable Reading Roundup post on Wednesday. So goodbye for now!
Love and best wishes,