The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 30/11/22
- Monday post 28/11/22 with this and that
- Friday post 25/11/22 with a spectrum of scarves
- Reading roundup 24/11/22
- Monday post 21/11/22 with various thoughts
- Friday post 18/11/22 with “unsuitable” scarves!
- Reading roundup 16/11/22
- Monday post 14/11/22 with presents and H news
- Friday post 11/11/22 with a lovely outfit
- Reading roundup 09/11/22
Tag Archives: LL Bean
On Monday 28/02/22 I revealed a lovely new scarf called Peacock, by Bien Abyé. I also wrote that I would upload some outfit collages showcasing the scarf in today’s post. Unfortunately, I have only been able to make one because … Continue reading
OK, so it is really yesterday’s outfit as I have spent today, so far, in bed feeling a bit sorry for myself! Elder Son had to go for his flu vaccination yesterday and he was so nervous that he asked … Continue reading
Looking out of my bedroom window, I can see blue sky and fluffy clouds. At least this is better than the slate grey and heavy rain that we have had recently. No, I still haven’t managed to go out – … Continue reading