I am trying something new this week. Nothing amazing or Earth-shattering, but just a little experiment. Before I started purchasing expensive scarves, I developed quite a large collection of very cheap ones. Also, my sons would give me pretty scarves as presents because they knew that I love wearing them so much. I have worn scarves on and off since my teens and have always found them a useful and attractive way of finishing off, or even inspiring, an outfit. Anyway, this week I will be wearing some of my inexpensive scarves – I probably need to remind myself of my collection!
The first on is this dusky pink viscose stole…
- Pale grey cashmere v-neck jumper – Marks and Spencer.
- Mid grey stretch cord trousers – Lands’ End.
- Grey leather slippers – Lands’ End.
- Silver Celtic style earrings.
- Dusky pink viscose stole – market stall. I also have this in navy blue.
I find it quite enjoyable to hunt in my scarf drawers for these old favourites. Don’t worry, I will soon return to my gorgeous Hermès collection!
Love and best wishes,
PS. A friend posted the following on Facebook and I though it amusing: boredpanda – Here’s what Julius Caesar and others would look like today. Have fun!