The weather is continuing to be warm and sunny. In fact, it has been a bit too warm for scarves! So instead of wearing them, I have decided to remind myself about some of my nicer necklaces. I wore my pretty turquoise, aqua and white tassel necklace last Friday and today I am showing you the lovely lapis lazuli and gold pendant which was a birthday gift in November. I was also given the matching earrings, but those are very heavy for day wear and I think that the overall effect would have been rather over the top! I wore tiny crystal and gold earrings, so tiny that they wouldn’t detract from the impact of the pendant and bracelet.
- Cobalt cotton cable jumper – Lands’ End.
- Navy cotton joggers – Cotton Traders.
- Gold and crystal stud earrings – not shown as they are too small to photograph.
- Navy enamel and gold Agama bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Lapis lazuli and gold tassel necklace – Bill Skinner.
We continue to soldier on, which is all we can do in the present situation, and I am very proud of our sons who are still working.
Love and best wishes,