The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Outfits of the week 04/12/20
- Reading roundup 02/12/20
- Update 30/11/20
- Update 27/11/20 – hassles all round!
- Reading roundup 25/11/20
- Update 23/11/20 with some grammatical humour
- Outfit of the day 20/11/20
- Reading roundup 18/11/20
- Outfit of the day 16/11/20 with Hermès’ Sweet Dreams scarf
- Update 13/11/20 with birthday gifts
Tag Archives: lapis lazuli
As I wrote in Monday’s post, I had a lovely birthday last Sunday. I really enjoyed the day and was fortunate to receive some gorgeous birthday presents. You can see them in the collage below… Top row, L to R: … Continue reading
The weather is continuing to be warm and sunny. In fact, it has been a bit too warm for scarves! So instead of wearing them, I have decided to remind myself about some of my nicer necklaces. I wore my … Continue reading