I have been out today!
And I was able to wear a nice outfit!
And I interacted with friends, rather than just family!
Some old friends were passing by, on their way home from their holiday and so we met up with them for a coffee in a local pub. Now, this kind of thing is commonplace to most people, but felt like a huge achievement to me. Lovely Husband was really thrilled too.
Anyway, here is the outfit:
- Navy blue cotton vest – Lands’ End.
- Rose pink denim jacket – Joules.
- Indigo jeans – Cotton Traders.
- Bright blue crystal and silver earrings – Sonrisa Boutique.
- Bright blue enamel and gold Agama bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Navy leather shoes – Hotter.
- Dark blue Africa leather midi-zip Selene handbag – Marco Massaccesi.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in navy, blue, lilac, pink, peach and yellow – Ianthe Star – Liberty of London. Tied in a necklace knot.
And on that cheerful and colourful note, I will sign off this post:
Happy Weekend to you all!
Love and best wishes,