The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Monday post 05/12/22: under too much stress!
- Friday post 02/12/22 with the lovely, lazy leopardesses
- Reading roundup 30/11/22
- Monday post 28/11/22 with this and that
- Friday post 25/11/22 with a spectrum of scarves
- Reading roundup 24/11/22
- Monday post 21/11/22 with various thoughts
- Friday post 18/11/22 with “unsuitable” scarves!
- Reading roundup 16/11/22
- Monday post 14/11/22 with presents and H news
Tag Archives: necklace knot
Welcome to Friday’s post! Today is a very special day as it’s Younger Son’s 30th birthday. Time has passed so quickly and Lovely Husband and I sat looking at photos of our two “boys” over the years wondering how it … Continue reading
I have been out today! And I was able to wear a nice outfit! And I interacted with friends, rather than just family! Hooray!!! Some old friends were passing by, on their way home from their holiday and so we … Continue reading
I did go to my counselling session this morning! I got out of the house! Whoop! Yes, I am back in bed resting this afternoon, as I now feel very tired, but I am so pleased. I am also happy … Continue reading
I didn’t wear this outfit for very long today, before returning to bed, but I thought that I would write about it anyway because it is so pretty. Yes, purple again, with bright pink and navy! This little gavroche, Baobab … Continue reading