Yes, you did read that correctly! I actually managed to get dressed in a nice outfit, leave the house, and go to the hairdresser’s. As you can see in the collage below, my hair had grown very long – in fact, I don’t think I have had my hair this long since I was in my late teens. After consulting with my lovely hairdresser, it was decided to leave some of the length and have a general tidying up. Unfortunately, I was caught in a strong gust of wind on the way to the car, which messed up the hairdo somewhat, but you can get the idea…
I also decided to make the most of leaving the shelter of my bedroom by dressing up a bit. Here is my outfit…
- White cotton short sleeved t-shirt – Sainsburys Tu.
- Cobalt cotton mix crew neck cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Dark Navy jeans – Cotton Traders.
- Cobalt crystal and silver earrings – Sonrisa Boutique.
- Cobalt enamel and gold Agama bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Coral enamel and gold Agama bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Silk scarf, gavroche size, in bright pink, blue, green, yellow and orange – Bibliothèque – Hermès. Tied in a simple cowboy knot.
I finished off the outfit with my navy Hotter shoes, bluette pompei leather midi-Muse handbag by Massacecesi and the lovely rose coloured denim jacket by Joules.
We had thought about going out for lunch afterwards, but I was far too tired and so we came home instead. Perhaps we will manage this next week? Anyway, it would be nice to be able to dress up again in an outfit with one of my lovely scarves.
I do hope that you all have a very Happy Weekend!
Love and best wishes,