Yes, I did go to the hairdresser’s yesterday, but I am saving that post until next week. Today, I am going to show you the outfit that I wore earlier in the week, before I had the haircut.
- Purple short-sleeved cotton top – Lands’ End (photo is of a similar top in a darker purple).
- Navy cotton joggers – Cotton Traders.
- Grey crystal and gold drop earrings – Swarovski Crystal.
- Purple enamel and gold Salamander bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Silk scarf, 45cm, in bright pink, grey, purple, white and black – Baobab Cat. Tied in a loose cowboy knot using the device (see below).
I do love these cute gavroche scarves and plan to wear mine more often – perhaps next week? Anyway, this image should remind or inform you about the device I made from Hermès bolduc ribbon and four brass D-rings to lengthen smaller scarves:
Well, I hope that you all enjoy the weekend!
Love and best wishes,