So, we have come to the end of the week and the beginning of a new month. The weather is very changeable here with bright sun, crisp and cold air, then drenching rain – all within a few minutes. But then, that’s the UK for you!
I have been really struggling with my health and have spent a lot of the week in bed fighting quite spectacular coughing fits, but I did manage to wear one nice outfit. This gorgeous scarf from Fetolia, that I bought earlier in the year, was just perfect for an Autumn day with grey items from my wardrobe…
- Dark grey cotton mix short sleeved top – Lands’ End.
- Dark grey cotton mix cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Mid grey cord trousers – Lands’ End.
- Orange enamel flower earrings – old, no image.
- Animal print and gold enamel bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in grey, gold and ivory – Olympian Gods – Fetolia. Tied in an asymmetric knot.
I really like this combination of clothing, scarf and jewellery, although I think I would look a lot better with a haircut and a little makeup. I have no idea what colour lipstick I should wear! Any ideas?
Having just realised that I haven’t yet worn my new Hermès Lazy Leopardesses scarf, I must remedy that next week. We are definitely back to scarf wearing weather now – hooooooraaaaaaay!
Hoping that you all have a great weekend!
Love and best wishes,