This week I have a couple of nice outfits to show you: one that I only wore indoors and the other that I actually wore outside. This is the first one, based around Hermès’ men’s 100cm wool scarf, Sweet Dreams…
The blues in this scarf are wonderful! And the greys, and the pattern. Also, as I wear it more and more, it continues to soften. With the scarf, I wore my newish WoolOvers cashmere/merino dark grey v-neck jumper and navy cord trousers from Lands’ End. A blue enamel and gold chain bangle by Halcyon Days completed the outfit.
The next picture shows the monsters on the scarf more clearly, although the colours appear muted. The blue shades in my photo above are closer to the real thing.
Now, we have the second outfit. I had to go to the opticians’ yesterday to pick up my new glasses. As I have to take any opportunity to wear some of my nicer clothes and accessories, this was the ensemble that I went out in…
- Lilac cashmere v-neck jumper – Marks and Spencer.
- Navy stretch cord trousers – Lands’ End.
- Silver leather wrap bracelet – Massaccesi.
- Pewter leather and white shoes – Hotter.
- Purple Africa leather Selene handbag – Massaccesi.
- Silk 90cm scarf in purple, blue and yellow – Le Premier Chant – Hermès. Tied in an asymmetric knot using a mother of pearl scarf ring by MaiTai.
Yes, this was the first proper outing for my new scarf! I have placed the Hermès image of it below to remind you of the details (the picture in the collage is a bit too small).
OK, that is all for this week. I do hope that you have a nice weekend. The weather has been very sunny here for a while, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn’t rain. I want a nice bright day to take some more scarf photos!
Love and best wishes,