The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Outfits of the week 09/04/21
- Reading roundup 07/04/21
- Update 05/04/21 from an M addict!
- Outfits of the week 02/04/21
- Not a Reading roundup 31/03/21
- Update 29/03/21 with Olympian Gods X 2!!
- Outfits of the week 26/03/21
- Reading roundup 24/03/21
- Update 22/03/21 – I’m back again!
- Taking a break – illness
Tag Archives: pewter
This post should have been written a while ago, when I first received this gift. I am so glad that I have managed to write about it today. A dear friend sent me this lovely scarf ring out of the … Continue reading