The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 27/11/20 – hassles all round!
- Reading roundup 25/11/20
- Update 23/11/20 with some grammatical humour
- Outfit of the day 20/11/20
- Reading roundup 18/11/20
- Outfit of the day 16/11/20 with Hermès’ Sweet Dreams scarf
- Update 13/11/20 with birthday gifts
- Reading roundup 11/11/20
- Update 09/11/20
- Update 06/11/20
Tag Archives: pewter
This post should have been written a while ago, when I first received this gift. I am so glad that I have managed to write about it today. A dear friend sent me this lovely scarf ring out of the … Continue reading