OK, I know that I said that today’s post would be a Scarf of the Moment, focusing on my latest scarf from Hermès: Hermès Story. Well, I must stop making promises like that! It’s taking me a longer time to write the post than I envisaged, so today I will show you a couple of outfits that I wore during the week.
Yesterday, we actually managed to go out to a garden centre! I feel a bit silly that such a mundane (for other people) trip seems like a high achievement for me, but I am so pleased. Lovely Husband drove us to the nearest one and we walked for a while, then stopped in the café for a drink. I went back to the car, as I was very tired by this point, whilst LH had a wander around. When we arrived home I was exhausted so went up to bed with a drink and a snack. It was so lovely to see the countryside in the dazzling Spring sunshine with all of the flowers and this really lifted my spirits.
Anyway, here is a collage showing my outfit:
- purple cashmere v-neck jumper – Pure Collection. I don’t have an image of this to put into the collage.
- grey cotton jeans – Lands’ End.
- purple leather and gold “Gancia” wrap bracelet – Ferragamo.
- purple suede ankle boots – Duo Boots.
- purple Africa leather midi-Selene handbag – Massaccesi.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in lilac, purple, aqua, green and orange – Dans un Jardin Anglais – Hermès. Tied in an asymmetric wrap.
Yes, I l💜💜💜💜💜💜💜ve purple!!!
I haven’t made a collage for this outfit that I wore on Tuesday. It was based around a vintage silk stole by Roberto Cavalli in the most gorgeous blues with animal print. It really lifted my outfit consisting of a navy cashmere/merino v-neck jumper and navy trousers…
Looking at the photos, I am so pleased that I had my hair cut last week!
So, that’s all for this week and I hope that you all have a very Happy Weekend.
Love and best wishes,